Your Personal Brand- 1ST Individual Paper
Read the sections in Chapter Three of the book titled “How to Develop Your Personal Brand” and “How to Create Your Personal Brand.” Then, select any company in any industry (business, sports, entertainment, etc.). Explain the company’s brand: A. What is right about the company (explain 1-2 positives about the firm) and then explain how these 1-2 positive attributes relates to your personal brand; B. What is wrong with the company (explain 1-2 problems with the company) and how these 1-2 negatives relate to your personal brand; C. Explain how HR professionals should fix the company’s problems and also explain what you will do to improve those same problems within yourself.
It is fine if the company is one where you work or have worked. But, there must be publicly available information about the company. Articles about the topic should be from well-respected publications (e.g. Time; Wall Street Journal; Yahoo! News; The Huffington Post; MSN.com; etc.). The paper should address the following issues:
- Who is the company, what does it do? What did you learn from this assignment?
- Explain what is right about the company and yourself. Do they make great products? Are they good at recruiting/hiring? Why? How? Does the company pay well and/or have good benefits? Do workers and managers have input into the company’s decisions? Do people get promoted fairly? Do they offer good training? How so? These are just examples, you can use other positives about the company, too. Relate those positives to yourself. Are you good at getting people to hire you/hang out with you? Are you fair to others? Do you always turn in work on time? Do you make good products/websites or anything? Are you good at statistics? Give details explaining why and how you are good at these things.
- Explain what is wrong with the company? Do they treat some employees better than others? Do they have many legitimate lawsuits against them (what kind of lawsuits, why?) Do they mismanage their finances? How so? Do their workers make bad products? Why? How? Do you go to work late a lot? Do you do things that cause you to get fired or not to be promoted? Do you not study enough for exams and fail classes? Do many people have legitimate grievances against you? Do you spend too much money? Give details explaining why and how you these are things that you need to improve.
- Who does these company issues affect and how? (e.g. managers, companies, society, government, staff employees, etc.) How do your problems affect you? (e.g. in school, at work, getting a new job, relationships, etc.?)
- How should the firm address these problems? How can HR professionals help address these issues? What role can they play and what are the likely outcomes of their involvement? What will you do to solve your problems? What is the plan and what is the likely outcome of the plan?
You must use at least 4 different sources of information regarding this issue. The first page of each source (e.g. magazine, journal article, newspaper, or website) MUST BE COPIED AND PASTED to the back of the report or YOU WILL NOT GET CREDIT FOR THE REPORT. Copy and paste the entire first page of each of your four (4) sources to the back of your report. You must include a bibliography page at the end of the report, as well.
The paper must be 4-5 pages long, NOT including the cover page, double-spaced, typed in 12 pt font. Post the paper as an MSWord attachment ONLY in the designated forum.
Your paper must demonstrate that you read the Chapter 3 in the book or you will not perform well on the assignment.
If your paper less than 4 complete pages, you will lose points
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."