Now that you have created a thorough outline, you should continue to expand the outline into an essay format using proper APA style. Additionally, you will need to show competency in constructing a research-based argumentative piece of writing. To meet that goal, you will need to meet the following requirements:
- Demonstrate critical thinking and critical analysis skills, including your use of a research based argumentation
- Write between 1,000 – 1,200 words
- No abstract is needed for your paper. However, an APA formatted cover page and reference list is required.
- Effectively organize your essay. Write a clear introduction, thesis statement, multiple body paragraphs supporting the thesis statement, a paragraph that develops a counterpoint, and a clear conclusion.
- Use at least four sources.
- Using a source means quoting, paraphrasing, and/or summarizing it, including a citation each time it is being used.
- Reference each source you use in your reference list.
- You should use the following sources:
- Three peer-reviewed academic journal sources from Keiser’s e-Library
- At least one additional credible source, which may include the e-Library, or another reputable location
- Additional sources are optional.
- If fewer than four sources are used, 10% may be deducted from your grade for each missing source (i.e. using only two sources would result in a 20% loss of grade)
- No block quotes should be included. Use integrated quotes only.
- Use 3rd person objective point of view only. Avoid 1st and 2nd person points of view.
- You should use 7th edition APA (No abstract is needed for APA 7 student papers).
- You should not use more than 20% of outside material.
- You should not sue visuals (i.e. images, charts, graphs, etc.). Use written material only.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."