Written Assignment (Final Project)
“Cyber Security within Homeland Security.”
Use the template attached!
- Final Project must be at least 10 APA-formatted and referenced pages including title page and references.
- DO NOT SUBMIT YOUR FINAL PROJECT TO YOUR PERSONAL TURN IT IN Account or through someone else’s account before you submit it under Week 8 Assignments.
- Submitting YOUR FINAL PROJECT TO YOUR PERSONAL TURN IT IN ACCOUNT or using someone else’s Turn It In account will render your actual Week 8 submission ineligible for grading. It will generate 100 percent similarity (plagiarism) once (re)submitted under Week 8 Assignments.
- In the Final Project, all listed sub-headings/sub-sections from the Final Project Content and Format must be included.
- You can use the (attached) APA Paper Template or the Research Proposal Template. If you use the Research Proposal Template , in the subsections/subheadings from this course template under Research Design section you should state briefly in a paragraph or two, a method/technique you would use to conduct your own “field” research on the subject (survey, interview/s, statistical analysis, content analysis, etc.). You will have no time conduct actual field research.
- In the Literature Review section, you should APA-review at least 10 peer-reviewed authors who wrote on the chosen subject in addition to primary sources (laws, regulations, convention, treaties and media sources). Wikipedia should not be used as a reference.
- In the Methodology section, you should thoroughly explain how you plan to carry out the research to include research design, research strategy, data collection, data analysis, and researcher perspective.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."