Writing Requirements for the Argument Research Essay Final Draft:
- Correct use of APA guidelines for the following:
- Headers with pagination
- Title Page
- Margins, spacing, and paragraph indentation
- APA in-text citation and referencing for all sources
- Do not divide your essay into sections.
- Do not use headings within your paper to indicate changes in topic. While longer APA essays and particular types of APA writing, such as scholarly articles, employ APA-style bolded headings to divide portions of the writing, you are writing a shorter academic essay. Your shift from one paragraph to the next should be signaled through your use of the effective transition and topic sentence rules we have practiced.
- 6-8 full pages for the essay itself, not including title page or references
- Effective structure, including your introduction paragraph, your body paragraphs, and your conclusion paragraph
- At least 5 scholarly sources visibly used, cited, and referenced
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."