Finance Theory Paper
Write a research paper on your finance theory in which you complete the following:
- Analyze concepts and scholarly perspectives related to your specific finance theory. What has been written to date and how has it been applied in identification of research into finance topics?
- Analyze, synthesize, and evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of research methodologies used by researchers of your theory. Compare and contrast research methods and designs using the results of studies to identify best approaches for finance research.
- Consider gaps that may present themselves through the literature within the global workplace to identify potential topics for future research within finance topics.
- Assess ethical considerations that might arise within your chosen theory and how might scholars have mitigated those ethical challenges in their studies.
Your paper should be concise, balanced, and logically organized and should use proper grammar, punctuation, and mechanics.
Your research paper must meet the following requirements. Refer to the Finance Theory Paper Scoring Guide for specific information about how your assignment will be evaluated.
- Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message. Create appropriate headers to ensure that you have met all of the criteria for grading.
- APA formatting: Resources, citations, and overall paper should be formatted according to current APA style and formatting.
- Number of resources: Use a minimum of 15 peer-reviewed research articles, most of which are no more than five years old. If using articles older than 5 years, there should be a clear rationale for using the older articles (that is, use of seminal literature).
- Length of paper: 15–20 typed, double-spaced pages, notincluding the cover page, table of contents, abstract, and references pages.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."