Write a Horizontal Letter to another manager. In this letter, you will assume the role of a manager in the same company. You are both on the same level.
Group Letter Guidelines
- Be thorough in your letters-Include details but keep the content simple (No need to complicate this assignment)
- Be vigilant with spelling, punctuation, grammar, etc.
- Each letter should be no less than 300 words total, which includes all parts of your letter.
- Times New Roman, 12 point font or any other professionally utilized font style and size (Your group decision)
- The letters should follow either the block, simplified, or the modified block formats (See pages 566 – 568)–This decision is up to your group, you can also change it up and use different formats for each.
- You can use letter templates from WORD or the internet or something you create, with logos, if you feel extra creative (Your group decision)
- Eliminate This, There, It, That, and Their from your submissions (There should be no more than 2 total in each letter submission or points will be deducted)
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."