Health care marketing requires a different approach than other industries. In this assignment you will review current health care marketing and how it has evolved in the past 50 years, as well as how health care marketing compares to other industries. This will give you the necessary background knowledge to understand what impact competitive, regulatory, technological, and environmental changes have on health care marketing.
Research the following:
- Identify different events or shifts in our health care system within the past 50 years that have led to a change in health care marketing.
- Identify marketing ads for one health care-based company and one non-health care-based company, such as from the automotive or cellular phone industries, from the past 50 years.
Select 1 marketing ad for a health care-based company and 1 marketing ad for a non-health care-based company from the past 50 years.
Write a 350- to 700-word reflection that details the changes in health care marketing that have occurred in the past 50 years and why these changes occurred. Your reflection will include a discussion around the similarities and differences of health care and non-health care marketing based on the ads you selected. Your reflection should:
- Describe how health care marketing has changed since the 1970s.
- Describe current health care marketing.
- Identify advantages of health care marketing for an organization and its consumers.
- Discuss whether you consider marketing an appropriate practice in health care.
- Identify similarities and differences between health care marketing and marketing in other industries.
- Review the ads you selected (health care and non-health care ad) and identify 2 similarities and 2 differences between the marketing in a health care company versus a non-health care company.
- Consider readings related to the 4Ps of marketing.
- Identify how you think health care marketing will change in the next decade. 2 references.
Format APA guidelines.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."