Orienting employees is an important step to acclimate them to both corporate culture and standard operating procedures. Many in human resources believe that effective orientations increase employee efficiency as well as acting as an aid in retention for new hires. Using information from the text and resources from the Library write a 2-page paper that outlines an employee orientation plan for the following scenario:
You are the human resource manager for a 300–employee insurance company and you would like to start a new employee orientation program. In order to get approval from the company’s senior managers, you develop a plan that outlines the reasons for conducting orientation and what content the program will include. In this plan you will need to:
- Identify the reasons for and purpose of conducting employee orientation.
- Outline what would be covered in organizational and departmental orientation.
- Indicate the length of the program, who conducts it and what formats will be used.
- Describe if and how you would incorporate a web-based component into the program.
- Prepare your work in a typical memo format meant to quickly provide information to upper management while being comprehensive.
- Use headings to subdivide major tasks and ideas.
- While this is in a memo format, include any references you have used too created at the end of the document.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."