- Review the rubric to make sure you understand the criteria for earning your grade.
- Read Chapters 5 and 6 in your textbook.
- Using the discussion link below, respond to the following prompts and questions:
- Why has enterprise embraced big data, using legacy structured databases and all types of unstructured data? What kinds of unstructured data is being used today? Where do you believe future types of unstructured data will come from?
- Discuss current challenges you see from your research or within your own workplace in communicating data across networks. How has the Internet of Things impacted personal home networks and the enterprise organization?
- Your initial post should be at least 300 words and supported with credible outside references.
- Your initial post is due by the fourth day of the workshop.
- Conduct a critical analysis of and, in at least 150 words, respond to at least two of your classmates’ postings, as well as any follow-up instructor questions directed at you, by the end of the workshop.
- Include citations to at least one credible information source in your replies.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."