In this discussion, you will work on paragraphing and transitions in your writing.
Initial Post (due by 11:59 p.m. on Friday)
Select two consecutive paragraphs from your case study project and complete the following:
- Post the original paragraphs
- Revise the paragraphs to include appropriate paragraph breaks and transitions.
- Also revise to use semicolons and colons, as appropriate.
- Be sure to indicate your revisions in bold type.
Peer Response (due by 11:59 p.m. on Sunday)
Review the original and revised paragraphs of at least one classmate and comment on the effectiveness of the revisions. Here are a few things you might consider when writing your response:
- Do the revisions improve the clarity of the ideas? If so, how? If not, why not?
- Is the use of semicolons and colons correct? How might they be used more effectively?
- Are the transition words used in the revised paragraphs appropriate? If so, why? If not, suggest alternative transition words.
- What insight about paragraphing and transitions in writing have you gained by reviewing your classmate’s post?
- What insight might you offer your classmate regarding paragraphing and transitions in writing?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."