WEEK 4: TRANSLATING RESEARCH INTO PRACTICE
Please review the following resources.
- IHME (2017). The global burden of disease. http://www.healthdata.org/sites/default/files/files/infographics/GBD2015_Brief_Final_6_12_17.pdf
- The U.S. Burden of Disease Collaborators. The State of U.S. Health, 1990–2016 Burden of Diseases, Injuries, and Risk Factors Among U.S. States (2018). JAMA, 319(14), 1444–1472. https://doi.org/10.1001/jama.2018.0158
Select one of the leading causes of the global/US burden of disease that is prevalent in your patient population or is prevalent in your community. Conduct a search for three randomized control trials (RCT) addressing an intervention to ease the burden of disease.
- Identify the database source of each RCT.
- Formulate a brief evidence synthesis of the three-selected RCTs. Include the main points of the selected sources and the relationship between the sources. Remember, an evidence synthesis is more than an evidence summary.
- As a DNP practice scholar, describe how will you disseminate information to impact the point of care?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."