Using a minimum of 4 recent scholarly peered reviewed articles less than 5yrs old for DQ 1 and 3 scholarly peer-reviewed articles for DQ 2 must be cited using APA format 750 words for each topic DQ 1 and DQ2 It should be written separately include the HTTP or DOI for all references used please Note: Please see reading references below:
- Schedule 20-25 hours a week for studying and completing assignments
- Review the specific terms for each topic on the Statistics Visual Learner website
- Read the assigned chapters from the textbook and complete the Progress Checks as you are reading for practice
- Use the Electronic Resources for extra assistance (Khan videos, SPSS tutorials, SAGE resources, etc.)
- Complete the assignment(s) for each topic
Having reviewed this checklist, what challenges might you face? What steps can you take to succeed in the class?
Review the levels of measurement terms in the Statistics Visual Learner media piece. Compare and contrast Stevens’s four scales of measurement and explain when each type of scale should be used.
Week 1 DQ 2
The professor teaching a large introductory class gives a final exam that has alternate forms, A, B, and C. A student taking the exam using Form B is upset because she claims that Form B is much harder than Forms A and C. Discuss how percentile point data might be useful to determine if the student is correct.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."