- Watch the following two videos from the LinkedIn Learning course Relational Database Fundamentals with Adam Wilbert.
- Review Figure F2.1 Database, Database Management System, and Business Applications on page 28 of the textbook. Based on the videos and your readings this week, please do the following:
- Choose a set of data from the database list (e.g., Performance data).
- Next, select the appropriate application program that the data interfaces with via the database management system (i.e., Performance program).
- Now, explain how information from the application and system are displayed on your computer screen as the user.
- Explain how you use the program and what functions are available to you.
- Provide recommendations you would make to improve the program’s functionality to make it easier for end users.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."