Using the organization/community you have examined throughout this course, trace the funding and/or creation of the organization back to a social policy that supports the organization or community.
Then, interview the leader of a community organization or agency. Be sure to ask the following questions:
- What particular community need is the agency addressing?
- How does the agency/organization address the community?
- What social policies guide the running of the agency?
- How does the organization engage diverse populations?
- What theories (if any) guide the running of the organization?
- What are three organizational policies that are particularly relevant to the provision of services?
- What are the primary interventions used in the organization? Are these interventions evidence-based?
- How often is the organization assessed?
- How is the assessment conducted?
- How is the agency funded?
After you complete your interview, reflect on what you learned and describe any changes you would make to the organizations. How do you think the community can be better served by the agency? Explain if the agency is adaptable to changes within the community. After examining the community served by the agency, explain any unmet needs you identified.
Support your assignment with at least five scholarly resources. In addition to these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources, including seminal articles, may be included.
Length: 10-12 pages, not including title and reference pages. Be sure to include your signed consent form with your submission.
Your assignment should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course by providing new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your response should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards. Be sure to adhere to Northcentral University’s Academic Integrity Policy.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."