Please write in complete sentences. You should work on this assignment as you go through the assigned readings and chapters in your textbook. Avoid copying directly from the text. Your responses should be in your own words.
This assignment has been formatted in a Microsoft Word document for your convenience. Click the link U1 Review Assignment downloadto download this assignment in Word. Insert your responses directly under each question.
- If it is true that “the quest for leadership is first an inner quest to discover who you are,” then what does this mean for aspiring leaders?
- What is meant by this statement: “Leadership is an affair of the heart.”
- Based on the information you’ve learned from reading these two chapters in your book, are leaders born or is leadership learned? Support your opinion.
- What are The Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership? Briefly describe each practice.
- How did Kouzes and Posner originally develop their leadership model?
- What is meant by the phrase “Leadership is a relationship”?
- According to Kouzes and Posner’s research, what are the four characteristics that people most look for and admire in a leader, someone whose direction they would willingly follow? Briefly describe each characteristic.
- What is the First Law of Leadership? What does it mean for leaders and would-be leaders?
- What is meant by this statement? “Credibility is the foundation of leadership.”
- What does DWYSYWD, the Second Law of Leadership, mean? Why does it matter?
Each question is worth 10 points. You will be primarily graded on the accuracy and thoroughness of your responses and on your ability to communicate; however, the rubric below will be applied to grade this assignment:
Any intentional or unintentional plagiarism may result in an F in this assignment and an F in the course. If you take information from the text (and you will), you must cite the book as your resource at the end of your file. Include parenthetical citations in your answers that give the page number from your book where you got this information. If you take text directly from our book, you must put this text in quotation marks and provide the page number in a parenthetical citation.
Select the Submit Assignment button to the right. Click Choose File, located in the File Upload box. Navigate to your file location. Once the file is located, select it and then select the Open button. Click Submit Assignment to complete the upload process.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."