Various topics have been (or will be) covered in this course that could be the foundation for your dissertation. Think about a topic related to the course content that could possibly be used in your dissertation. Your actual dissertation topic is approved in DSRT 736, but this gives you an opportunity to start thinking about possible topics.
- What possible topic could you identify that would be appropriate for a dissertation?
- What are some possible research questions that you could ask related to the topic?
Find at least one research study related to your topic. The study should be from a peer-reviewed scholarly journal. You should read the entire article and not solely the abstract.
- What were the research questions in the study?
- Did the researchers conduct a survey?
- What were the findings/results of the study?
- Discuss the connection between your topic and the research study.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."