Think about a popular TV show that you watch that focuses on small-group dynamics. This could be a popular TV drama, focused on the workplace, for example.
Write, individually, a one-page reaction to the small-group dynamics demonstrated in the show. From a communication perspective, what went wrong? How could the members have handled the situation differently?
- The scope and functions of the small group within the organization, such as idea generation, event planning, process or creation, evaluation, and quality control
- The effectiveness of each member’s communication styles. What are the opportunities for improvement?
- The type of leadership within the small group, such as fixed, rotational, or ad hoc
- How the group leader and members communicate during group meetings
- Communication obstacles, such as groupthink tendencies, credibility issues, and insufficient listening
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."