Use your Needs assessment results to:
· Develop 3-5 learning objectives for your selected business/organization.
· Determine how each objective will be measured.
· Identify critical content needed for learners to meet each objective.
· Organize and sequence content into units, modules, chapters, sessions or topics.
Take the opportunity to reflect on the instructional design blueprint you have created for your selected business or organization. In a well-written response of 600-900 words in length, in conformity CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA, and supported by two to three sources, address the following questions:
- How effective do you believe your design will be and why?
- What questions or concerns do you anticipate the business or organization might have with regard to your design?
- What is your favorite aspect of your design and why?
- Are there areas in which you believe you need more practice or more information? How can you continue to improve your skills and understanding?
Professional Reflection: (SEE ATTACHMENT)
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."