***Please Review the attachment before completing this it includes the organization that is the subject of this assignment**** Please address all 7 line items below
Take the role of the leader in the organization that you selected in Week 1. Determine a new problem that needs a solution in the organization but has not been solved yet.
Prepare a presentation that you will deliver to the Board of Directors regarding the problem and the necessary involvement of stakeholders in solving the problem. In your presentation to the board:
- Identify the problem and why you think it is a problem, and how it is affecting the organization.
- Identify who the stakeholders are.
- Analyze whether they are internal or external (or both).
- Justify why these are the appropriate stakeholders to involve in the process.
- Discuss what you need from the stakeholders in terms of assistance in solving the problem, how they can assist with data collection/analysis, and how they can assist in understanding what data you need.
- Determine the types of data that stakeholder groups can provide that you do not have as the organization’s leader.
- Indicate how the stakeholders can help to ensure that you are solving the problem and not treating a symptom.
Length: 8 – 10 slides, not including title and reference slide
References: Include a minimum of five scholarly resources.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."