Synthesis is the act of creating something new from multiple existing entities. Synthesis of research, then, is creating a new idea from existing ideas. It is a process developed through time and practice. In this assignment, you will apply the synthesis process to the course journal readings and your selected readings. As you synthesize, consider how leadership style influences leadership practice and results. For example, leadership style effects followers through the choice of public vs. private engagement or the use of public praise vs. active coaching. In some cases, what a leader does not say or do can have a significant effect on both the sense of value and the motivation of group members.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- Refer to the annotated bibliography and outline you created in the Module 2 assignment along with the assignment feedback from your instructor.
- Locate at least two additional, topically-related, empirical articles. Use “Empirical Research Checklist” to guide your selection.
- This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
- You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Refer to the LopesWrite Technical Support articles for assistance.
Locate the annotated bibliography and outline you created in the Module 2 assignment. Using the outline you developed, the information from the annotated bibliography, and the feedback provided by your instructor, write a paper (2,000-2,250 words) that synthesizes three of the articles assigned in the first two modules of this course with the two (or more) topically-related, empirical articles you selected. Do that by including the following:
- A statement of at least three common themes addressed in all of the articles.
- A statement of the conclusions that can be drawn when the articles are taken together as a single entity. What is the overall message of the group of articles? Focus specifically on the connection between leadership style and leadership theory in areas such as individual identity, culture, and worldview. What are the potential effects of these and other individual leadership characteristics and style; how do they influence the methods leaders choose to guide groups or organizations?
- *****do not quote, **** do not use “Per” or “According To” MUST BE ORIGINAL WORDS
- LEADERSHIP – Situational
You can see my annotated bibliography please add the other two
MY JOURNAL ARTICLES
1. Effects of Leadership
IN TEXT CITING: (Cavazotte et al., 2012)
Cavazotte, F., Moreno, V., & Hickmann, M. (2012). Effects of leader intelligence, personality and emotional intelligence on transformational leadership and managerial performance. The Leadership Quarterly, 23(3), 443-455. https://doi-org.lopes.idm.oclc.org/10.1016/j.leaqua.2011.10.003
2. Leadership Concise Conceptual Overview
Berger, Joseph B., “Leadership: A Concise Conceptual Overview” (2014). Center for International Education Faculty Publications. 18.
Retrieved from https://scholarworks.umass.edu/cie_faculty_pubs/18
3. Can Charisma Be Taught
IN TEXT CITING: (ANTONAKIS et al., 2011)
ANTONAKIS, J., FENLEY, M., & LIECHTI, S. (2011). Can Charisma Be Taught? Tests of Two Interventions. Academy of Management Learning & Education, 10(3), 374-396. 10.5465/amle.2010.0012
The last two is where I need to Construct an outline for a paper that will explain and synthesize the articles you read for this assignment with at least two additional, topically-related, empirical articles that you will select. The paper will require identification of themes common to all of the articles as well as a statement of the conclusions that can be drawn when the articles are taken together as a single entity. You will be writing the paper in the next assignment.
Making Sense of Leadership Development
IN TEXT CITING: (McCauley-Smith et al., 2015)
McCauley-Smith, C., Williams, S. J., Gillon, A. C., & Braganza, A. (2015). Making sense of leadership development: developing a community of education leaders. Studies in Higher Education, 40(2), 311-328. 10.1080/03075079.2013.842209
Understanding the Curvilinear Relationship Between Charismatic Personality and Leader Effectiveness.
IN TEXT CITING: (Vergauwe et al., 2018)
Vergauwe, J., Wille, B., Hofmans, J., Kaiser, R. B., & De Fruyt, F. (2018). The double-edged sword of leader charisma: Understanding the curvilinear relationship between charismatic personality and leader effectiveness. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 114(1), 110-130. 10.1037/pspp0000147
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."