Refer to the functional model you verified and validated for ABS in the Week 4 assignment to complete this assignment.
Based on your performance, ABS management was so satisfied that it wants you to develop both the structural and behavior models. This way, ABS can fully understand both the interaction that would take place between the users and the system and the system itself in greater detail.
Note: You may create and/or assume all necessary assumptions needed for the completion of this assignment.
Write a 4–5 page paper in which you:
- Create Class-Responsibility-Collaboration (CRC) cards and a class diagram based on the functional models through the use of graphical tools in Microsoft Word or Visio, or an open-source alternative such as Dia. Note: The graphically depicted solution is not included in the required page length.
- Identify each use case in the functional model and create a sequence and communication diagram for each scenario of each use case identified through the use of graphical tools in Microsoft Word or Visio, or an open-source alternative such as Dia. Note: The graphically depicted solution is not included in the required page length.
- Create a behavioral state machine for each of the complex classes in the class diagram.
- Perform a CRUDE analysis to show the interactivity of the objects in the system.
- Perform a verification and validation walk-through of each: Revise the requirements document created in Week 4 assignment, Business Process and Functional Modeling, with additional information found in this assignment and document the assumptions.
- Functional model.
- Structural model.
- Behavioral model.
- Use at least three quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include charts or diagrams created in Visio or Dia. The completed diagrams or charts must be imported into the Word document before the paper is submitted.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Practice verification and validation for functional, structural, and behavioral models.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."