To attract, motivate, and retain good workers, companies need to define what an employee wants from the employment relationship. One way to define employee needs is to consider “total rewards,” which are everything an employee perceives to be of value resulting from working for the company. Benefits are a core element of total rewards and the ever-growing package of offerings have evolved. You must now work with the company to define precisely where the various programs will be categorized.
Write a six- to seven-page paper in which you do the following:
- Identify and discuss at least three important considerations that almost always should be considered by organizations in providing employee benefits programs. Why are each considered important? Be specific and relevant.
- Compare and contrast income protection programs and pay for time not worked programs, both of which are usual elements of benefits programs. How are the programs similar? Are they mandatory?
- Research and discuss at least four to five of what may be referred as “Other Benefits” that you could recommend to the management team as necessary elements for the benefits package. Hint: Flextime and product or service discounts are good examples. Develop an employee benefits package for any exempt or non-exempt position level of your choosing, making sure you support the selections you made for the package.
- Use at least four quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: You may only use the resources listed in the Course Guide and those that are specifically provided by the professor.
students need to use APA 6 or APA 7 and must indicate their choice on the assignment cover page.
The specific course outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Design a strategic employee benefits package for an exempt or non-exempt position.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."