1) Write a formal cover letter to provide an overview to your response. You should also include a table of contents. The easier it is to navigate your document, the easier the reviewer can find your responses.
2) What is your company’s mission statement?
3) Where is your EAP headquartered and why is it located there? Where are your other EAP offices located, including your call center(s)? Provide an organizational chart with each location indicated.
4) Are your services available nationally? Internationally?
5) What EAP program model do you use to provide services? Why? (Note, all EAPs should be external, but can include onsite and/or offsite counselors and offices). Provide your rationale for how you design you program.
Policy and Current Events
1) Describe at least one example of recent legislation (or pending legislation) relevant to GI and their future EAP. Specificity is expected with your response as to the name(s) of the law(s) and a brief description of what is included. Additionally, you should describe the potential impact of the lew or public policy for GI and how the EAP can be of assistance in understanding, implementing, or supporting it. Be sure to include references for your work.
Describe at least one current event related to diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace. Describe how the event affects the workplace and employees. How might the EAP have a role in working to respond to such an event to support employees from diverse backgrounds who may respond to the event in different ways? How can EAPs support workplace diversity and inclusion initiatives? Describe potential ways in which an EAP an influence the workplace culture to be more inclusive of employees from different racial, socioeconomical, religious, cultural and other backgrounds
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."