To understand a discipline, it is helpful to understand its origins and development. In this assignment, you will review the origins and development of behavioral psychology and discuss how those developments led to applied behavior analysis (ABA).
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- Instructors will be using a grading rubric to grade the assignments. It is recommended that learners review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment in order to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
- Refer to Chapters 2-4 of the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (6th ed.) for specific guidelines related to doctoral level writing. These chapters contain essential information on manuscript structure and content, clear and concise writing, academic grammar and usage.
- This assignment requires that at least two additional scholarly research sources related to this topic, and at least one in-text citation from each source be included.
- You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Refer to the LopesWrite Technical Support articles for assistance.
In a paper of 1,250 -1,500 words, review the origins, conceptual foundations, and development of behavioral psychology and discuss how those developments led to ABA. Include the following in your paper:
- An overview of the origins and conceptual foundations of behavioral psychology that highlights the key theories, discoveries, and experiments.
- An analysis of how ABA developed from behavioral theory.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."