Knowledge is an outcome of processing and understanding data. We should be students of knowledge. King Solomon of the Old Testament wrote in Proverbs 1:7, “The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and instruction” (New International Version). “Fear” in this context can be defined as a reverential respect toward something or someone. There is a difference between having knowledge, knowing things, and applying the facts—the wisdom to use the knowledge.
- Review the material in the “Getting Started” section above and read Proverbs 1:7.
- Be sure to address the following prompts in your paper:
- Discuss your perspective on wisdom based on your cultural or religious background.
- Which of Solomon’s biblical principles stood out to you? How might you apply this principle?
- Your paper should be at least 250 words in length.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."