Resumé: o Your current contact information o Job objective/summary o Educational history o Experience: Employment, volunteer experience, and extracurricular experience, if applicable o Special skills: Occupation-specific and transferable skills that relate to the position o Awards and achievements • Cover Letter: o Outline/draft the first paragraph of your cover letter. ▪ The first paragraph should indicate the position you’re interested in applying for and how you learned about the position. If a network contact knows people at the company to which you’re applying, consider mentioning that person’s name and your connection. o Outline/draft the next paragraph(s) of your cover letter. ▪ The next paragraph or two should explain why you’re suited for the job. If you have experience or qualifications that are of particular value to the employer, call them out clearly. If you have little experience but a solid education, mention it and any special awards that may interest an employer. o Conclude your cover letter. ▪ The final paragraph should express your interest in the position and thank the person for his or her time. • Elevator Pitch o Use at least three (3) keywords that connect to the job requirements and how you want to portray your personal brand. Instructions: CTC301 – Professional Success Seminar Unit 8 Assignment: Final Project: ePortfolio – Final Versions of ATS Resumé, Chronological Resumé, Elevator Pitch, Cover Letter, and Thank You Letter Complete the final versions of your customized elevator pitch, resumé, cover letter, ATS resumé, and thank-you letter.
Resume And Cover Letter
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Ace Papers only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed of papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Ace Papers are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Ace Papers is known for the timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit in all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: At Ace Papers, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.