Use the same organization as in previous weeks’ projects. Research the ethical challenges regarding employees (i.e., diversity, discrimination, sexual harassment, privacy, employee theft, bad leadership, etc.) that your chosen organization has faced over the past five to ten years and that they should prepare to face in the next five to ten years. Once you have developed a list of challenges, consider how having faced those challenges (or knowing that you will be facing them) will impact and be impacted by the social cause you’ve selected.
Propose your findings on the ethical challenges faced by your organization in recent history and the near future. Be sure to:
- Analyze ways in which each challenge was (and/or could be) appropriately handled and areas for improvement.
- Evaluate the ethical/moral aspects of your organization that protected it from ethical challenges in the past and could protect it in the future.
- Assess how ethical challenges and handling of ethical challenges could positively or negatively impact the charitable cause you’ve selected and how the selection of your social cause could positively or negatively impact the organization and its employees.
- Submit your paper in a 3- to 5-page Microsoft Word document, using APA style.
- Name the document SU_BUS3001_W4_LastName_FirstInitial.doc
- Submit your document to the Submissions Area by the due date assigned.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."