Your local hospital (Georgia) would like to provide a new program for the community based on different products, service divisions, or segments offered by the hospital. You have been hired to manage the marketing for the new program that will be used within your community. Your supervisor has reminded you that it is important to know your consumers to effectively market to them. You have been tasked with creating a proposal for the new program based on research conducted in your area.
Research and identify a hospital in your community. You will create a marketing project plan for a new program and will use this hospital throughout the course. This week will help you understand the importance of market segmentation.
Research the following products, services, or segments your hospital is considering promoting as a new program:
- An outpatient physical therapy center
- A new emergency department triage center
- A mobile mammogram vehicle
- A new community hotline call center specializing in mental health needs
Create a 350- to 700-word proposal outlining information about your hospital, market research, and proposal/conclusion. Your proposal can be created using a Microsoft® Word document. Use the following headings and prompts to create your proposal:
- Identify the hospital you selected within your community.
- Describe the products, services, and segments provided by the hospital.
- Describe your community.
- Market research
- Identify key factors you would use to measure the demand in your community for each of the products, services, and segments listed above.
- Discuss the major health needs of your community.
- Identify which market attributes you would rely on to support each of your assessments.
- Identify one product, service, or segment based on your market research to use in your marketing project plan for the new program.
- Note: You will use this selection in future assignments.
- Explain why you selected the product, service, or segment for your hospital and community.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."