- Review the rubric to make sure you understand the criteria for earning your grade.
- Read Chapter 16 of our textbook, including all Proﬁles and Highlights for an additional perspective.
- Read the minicase, “You Can’t Make Stuﬀ Like This Up,” at the end of Chapter 16.
- Write a paper incorporating information from the textbook. Respond to the following questions related to the minicase.
- How does Jim’s behavior depict the dark side of leadership described in Chapter 16 as it relates to “bad leadership, managerial incompetence, and managerial derailment”?
- How would a leader exhibiting the four characteristics of admired leadership noted above by Kouzes and Posner respond in this case study, in contrast to Jim’s behavior?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."