- In this week’s assignment, we see how external pressures from competitive shifts and internal pressure for a new leader can drive change. Practice using what you have learned to council Jack White on how plan this change in a way that will minimize resistance and risks to achieve success.
Read the following scenario from Ch. 8, “Resistance to Change,” of Managing Organizational Change: A Multiple Perspectives Approach:
- Scenario: Jack’s Dilemma
- Write a 525- to 700-word paper in which you:
- Identify the risks associated with the need for change in Strickland Corporation.
- Describe the different approaches Jack may consider that could be used to manage resistance.
- Examine an approach that would be appropriate in minimizing resistance to change.
- Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."