Read the attached case study “Officer Tim Bronson”; in 1,250-1,500 words, discuss the following:
- Explain the process of arrest, how are they placed under arrest, what does it mean to be arrested
- Explain the process of arraignment, what occurs during the arraignment process
- Explain what occurs during pretrial
- Explain what happens if the offender is in need of a competency hearing, including a definition competency.
- Assess the role of a psychologist in a pretrial competency hearing. Describe what type of assessment tools psychologist use to assess competency for trial.
Use four to six scholarly resources to support your explanations.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."