· Log in to Saudi Digital Library (SDL) via University’s website
· On first page of SDL, choose “English Databases”
· From the list find and click on EBSCO database.
· In the search bar of EBSCO find the following article:
Title: “7 Strategies for Better Group Decision-Making”
Author: Torben Emmerling and Duncan Rooders
Date of Publication: September 22, 2020
Published: Harvard Business Review
Assignment Questions: (Marks 05)
Read the attached article titled as “7 Strategies for Better Group Decision-Making” by Torben Emmerling and Duncan Rooders, published in Harvard Business Review, and answer the following Questions: [5 Marks]
- Summarize the article and explain the main issues discussed in the article. (In 600-700 words) (Marks 3)
- What do you think about the article in relations to what you have learnt in the course about improving decision-making and problem solving skills? Use additional reference to support you argument. (In 300-500 words) (Marks 2)
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."