Read and watch the lecture resources & materials below early in the week to help you respond to the discussion questions and to complete your assignment(s).
(Note: The citations below are provided for your research convenience. You should always cross reference the current APA guide for correct styling of citations and references in your academic work.)
- Ethical and Religious Directives (ERD) for Catholic Health Care Services (6th ed.). (2018).
PART FIVE: Introduction in the attachment.
- Cioffi, A. (2019, March 9). BIO 603 VITAL ORGANS ASSIST SUBST 3 9 19 [Video file]. Retrieved from BIO 603 VITAL ORGANS ASSIST SUBST 3 9 19 (Links to an external site.)
- Cioffi, A. (2019, March 24). BIO 603 UNCONSCIOUS 3 23 19 [Video file]. Retrieved from BIO 603 UNCONSCIOUS 3 23 19 (Links to an external site.)
Vital Organs / Unconscious State
After studying the course materials located on Module 5: Lecture Materials & Resources page, answer the following:
- Name some very important organs that are not vital organs.
- List the functional description of all the normal vital organs, including today’s exceptions.
- Is it possible to live without a vital organ? Why? Example?
- Distinction between assisting or substituting vital organs. Bioethical analysis.
- Do the following practices assist or substitute the vital organ? Why?
- Read and summarize ERD PART FIVE Introduction.
- Unconscious state: Definition.
- Clinical definitions of different states of unconsciousness: Compare and contrast
- Benefit vs Burden: bioethical analysis.
- The paper is to be clear and concise and students will lose points for improper grammar, punctuation, and misspelling.
- If references are used, please cite properly according to the current APA style.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."