Product Branding [WLO: 1] [CLOs: 1, 2, 3] Twitter
USE APA format throughout assignment.
Prior to beginning work on this discussion, review Chapter 10: Brand and Product Decisions in Global Marketing, the article Disneyland Paris: A Case Analysis Demonstrating How Glocalization Works, look through Forbes’ list of The World’s Most Valuable Brands (Links to an external site.)https://www.forbes.com/the-worlds-most-valuable-brands/#7e1b831e119c , and watch The Billionaire Behind the Space Jump (Links to an external site.) video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMYF4CIZcKcThere are a number of factors that can help a company build its product brand. Considerations in building a brand will require an understanding of both product concepts and branding concepts. Both Red Bull and Disney are among the many listed brands you will find in The World’s Most Valuable Brands (Links to an external site.) list.Part 1:
- Explain the concept of brand image and brand equity for Red Bull.
- Explain why Red Bull’s global marketing activities are so heavily invested around extreme sports and events that are associated with excitement and movement.
- Identify at least five examples of brand extensions and co-brandings that Disney has implemented besides Disney Parks. Briefly explains each example.
- Choose a country in Asia (e.g., Japan) and a country in South America (e.g., Brazil) where the mentor company you identified in your Week 2 – Global Marketing Plan Part 1 assignment currently has a presence.
- Explain what similarities and differences you see in the product and/or brand between the two countries using Maslow’s hierarchy of needs, cultural perceptions, and strategic alternatives in global marketing.Not all of the companies have a branch in those regions. In that case, discuss the implications of moving to an Asian county and/or a South American country should your mentor marketer decides to expand there using Maslow’s hierarchy of needs, cultural perceptions, and strategic alternatives in global marketing.
Your initial discussion post should be 275 words. Cite your textbook and any other sources used to support your ideas.
Below, I have attached the Disneyland Paris article. I have also attached my Global Market Proposal letting you see what country I am using and the company I am using, Samsung.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."