As director of the policy office with the American Red Cross-Washington, D.C. Headquarters, prepare an organizational PowerPoint briefing to explain how a newly implemented information-sharing limitation will restrict your team’s efforts to collaborate with the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) within the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) during an impending hurricane expected to produce severe flooding, potentially leaving millions homeless in Texas. Be sure to discuss the following in your briefing:
- Define your office’s role and effectiveness in producing quick policy turnaround.
- Determine the results of limits to information sharing on developing joint agency policies.
- Explain the benefits of expeditious collaborations with federal and state partners.
- Analyze the effects of information sharing among public sector agencies during emergencies.
- Conclude with your improved position on related public policies to address the impending hurricane.
Incorporate appropriate animations, transitions, and graphics as well as speaker notes for each slide. The speaker notes may be comprised of brief paragraphs or bulleted lists and should cite material appropriately. Add audio to each slide using the Media section of the Insert tab in the top menu bar for each slide.
Support your presentation with at least five scholarly resources. In addition to these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources may be included.
Length: 12-15 slides (with a separate reference slide)
Notes Length: 200-350 words for each slide
Be sure to include citations for quotations and paraphrases with references in APA format and style where appropriate. Save the file as PPT with the correct course code information.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."