The student will read the assigned readings pertaining to the e-portfolio, as well as research the topic. The student will define an e-portfolio for the graduate student and for an advanced practice nurse. The PowerPoint slide presentation will include discussion of the importance and purpose of developing and using an e-portfolio as a graduate student, then identify and discuss items that should be in included in an e-portfolio per the grading rubric. The student will provide five (5) examples of items that would be included in an e-portfolio. The presentation will conclude with a summary and recommendations on how the student will use the e-portfolio as a graduate student and as an advanced practice nurse (APN) in the future.
- Must be a professional, scholarly prepared PowerPoint presentation of 8-10 slides including at least six scholarly references.
- You should have at least 8-10 slides, not including the title slide and reference slides.
- Speaker notes are present for each slide. It is important to note that if you could not give your presentation and someone would have to stand in for you, he or she would need to know what you were going to say. Use the speaker-notes section so that someone may step in for you and not miss a beat.
- Maintain the 6x6x6 rule for a professional PowerPoint presentation. No more than 6 lines per slide, 6 words per line, and 6 slides without a graphic.
- All aspects of the presentation must be in APA format as expressed in the current edition.
- Ideas and information from professional sources must be cited correctly.
- References may include one dictionary source, one textbook source, and four scholarly peer-reviewed journals published in the last 5 years. Total of six sources. No Wikipedia or CINAHL Nursing guide articles.
- Grammar, spelling, punctuation, and citations are consistent with formal academic writing
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."