Please use the 5 articles below to complete the empty summative table that is attached.
Please follow the summative table example to fill out the table in AMA style.
1. Affret A, Severi G, Dow C, et al. Socio-economic factors associated with an increase in fruit and vegetable consumption: a 12-year study in women from the E3N-EPIC study. Public Health Nutr. 2018;21(4):740-755. doi:10.1017/S1368980017003196
2. Menezes MC, Diez Roux AV, Souza Lopes AC. Fruit and vegetable intake: Influence of perceived food environment and self-efficacy. Appetite. 2018;127:249-256. doi:10.1016/j.appet.2018.05.011
3. Horino M, Liu SY, Lee EY, Kawachi I, Pabayo R. State-level income inequality and the odds for meeting fruit and vegetable recommendations among US adults. PLoS One. 2020;15(9):e0238577. Published 2020 Sep 9. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0238577
4. Herran OF, Patiño GA, Gamboa EM. Socioeconomic inequalities in the consumption of fruits and vegetables: Colombian National Nutrition Survey, 2010. Cad Saude Publica. 2019;35(2):e00031418. Published 2019 Mar 14. doi:10.1590/0102-311X00031418
5. Dijkstra SC, Neter JE, Brouwer IA, et al. Socio-economic differences in the change of fruit and vegetable intakes among Dutch adults between 2004 and 2011: the GLOBE study. Public Health Nutr. 2018;21(9):1704-1716. doi:10.1017/S1368980017004219
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."