PERSUASIVE ESSAY- Has the internet made people less kind?
Guidelines for Achievement A persuasive essay:
• begins with a concise statement of position on an issue that will interest the audience.
• presents its points clearly and logically.
• supports its position with valid evidence and logical arguments (facts, statistics, examples, reasons, expert opinions) and responsible appeals to emotion.
• addresses an audience whose views probably differ from the writer’s.
• anticipates opposing arguments.
• ends in a way that prompts readers to change their thinking or to take a certain course of action.
at lease 5 paragraph see attachment for detail
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."