Incentive and benefits assignment
Purpose: The purpose of this assignment is to learn about the employee benefits and incentives issues in the hospitality industry.
· Skills: As a result of completing this assignment, you will practice written communication. Access and collect the needed information from appropriate primary sources to support your answers.
· Knowledge: Students will gain knowledge of employee benefits and incentives issues in the hospitality industry.
Task: In order to complete this assignment you will execute the following.
You are applying for a job as a manager and are at the point of negotiating salary and benefits. Answer the following questions:
· What questions would you ask your prospective employer concerning benefits? (List 3 or more).
· Describe the benefits package you would try to negotiate for yourself. (Word count 300-500 words).
Performance Appraisal Assignment
Purpose: The objective of this assignment is to develop a performance appraisal instrument to evaluate the performance of the hospitality job position of your choice.
· Skills: As a result of completing this assignment, you will learn how to create performance objectives. You will practice written communication.
· Knowledge: Students will gain knowledge about the performance appraisals in the hospitality industry. Students will practice creating performance objectives.
Task: In order to complete this assignment you will create a performance review form that includes the following:
Describe the position you selected for this assignment and why.
Research performance appraisals and review the chapter for examples.
Complete a performance appraisal based on the position you chose!
You may want to Include:
· 4 attributes (traits) of a person completing the chosen job,
· 4 behaviors of a person completing the chosen job.
· The rating scale (1-5 with 5 being the highest rating) must be a behaviorally graphic rating scale that corresponds to each attribute or trait** or behavior.
**Be advised that the word “attribute” is sometimes interchangeable with the word “trait.” So, in some texts and readings, you might see “trait-based” scales, which would also be “attribute-based” scales.
You will be graded on the format and content of the appraisal instrument.
Criteria for Success: A successful assignment will have the following characteristics:
· A completed performance appraisal instrument template.
· Cite additional references.
· Sources must have a publication date within the last 5 years.
· Proper grammar, spelling, and professional language are used.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."