Paper Volkswagen’s Dieselgate Scandal should illustrate a public instance of project failure (over budget, missed deadlines, failure to deliver as expected) in which the proper application of project management might have prevented the project’s failure. Use the Internet to research for such a project and provide atleast 8 references. Objective is to present a thorough analysis that demonstrates your understanding of facts relevant to the issue and the project management issues involved. You must arrive at a reasonable conclusion as to the cause of the failure and demonstrate the reasons why project management would have prevented the failure. You should consider answering all of these questions as you structure your paper:
1. Why was this project undertaken? Who sponsored and funded it?
2. What is the most important information and facts that we need to know in order to decide if there was faulty project management involved?
3. Who are the people or institutions that have a stake in the outcome of this project, and how were they affected by the outcome?
4. What do you believe the project manager should have done? What was the role of the project sponsors with the failure? What tenets of project management were not followed?
5. What could have been done to avoid this situation? How can it be avoided in the future?
The length of the paper should be 10 full pages of text excluding the table of contents and references. Please make sure to include actual page numbers of citations in In-text References. Also, provide links to references. Use APA format with 1.5 spacing.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."