NURSING PICO QUESTION
- Formulate a PICO question for your “Design A Research Study” assignment. Use the following formulated question as PICO question to create the Concept Map:
Which form of oxytocin administration during the third stage of labor is most effective in reducing the risk of postpartum hemorrhage?
- Create a concept map for your PICO question, using the module resources on concept mapping. Using guidelines from the concept mapping topic of this module, create a new concept map based on your PICO question. See resources and guidelines attached below
- The first step is in concept mapping to create boxes with the four pieces of your PICO.
- Then begin making connections between the population, intervention, comparison, and outcomes for your question.
- Expand your map by including additional levels of concepts, ideas, and search terms (synonyms) for each subtopic.
- You should have at least three levels of sub-concepts in addition to your main PICO concepts. This process will help you tremendously when you begin to search the databases for literature on your paper topic.
PICO and Concept Map Assignment Grading Rubric:
PICO and Search Query Worksheet attached and complete
Well-written PICO of nursing relevance
PICO represented as main concept boxes on concept map an Contains at least 3 additional levels of concepts beyond the main boxes
Map Appears thorough and neat
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."