A News Write-Up is a short (min. 600 words) description of a current event that is related to a specific strategic management issue, such as acquisitions or corporate level strategy issues (no more than 6 month old). It should contain the following:
- Very brief description of the event (150 to 200 words)
- Its connection to a specific strategic management issue (250 to 300 words)
- How can others benefit and/or learn from it (200 to 250 words)
- Provide the source of the article and/or its Internet line
- Each of the above sections must be shown as a bolded title with the text below it
Please find attached a sample
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."