The MiniSims Marketing Plan Assignments will consist of a series of Marketing Plan MiniSims Assignment/Modules that will provide you with opportunity to apply what you are learning in a simulated marketing environment to develop a Marketing Plan via Connect. The product you design (virtually) will be a backpack. There are several market segments to select as your target market, as the MiniSim will describe each of the market segments in terms of size, growth and preferences. Further, there will be “avatar” coaches in the MiniSims who will provide you goals and guide you through the decision making and provide feedback.
MiniSims Marketing Plan Project Final Analysis Report
After you have completed all of the Marketing Plan Assignments/modules, you will submit a written Marketing Plan Project Analysis Report. As you proceed through each module, keep track of each of your decisions and the outcomes of your decisions such as your target market, product design, pricing strategy, integrated marketing communication strategy, etc. Your MiniSims Marketing Plan Project Final Analysis Report should encompass the following:
- Who was your target market? Why did you select that target market? How did you segment the market and what type of segmentation bases were used? (demographic, etc.) What was your positioning strategy (salient attribute, etc.?). You have addressed various target markets during the MiniSims
- What buyer behavior was the most impactful in making your marketing decisions?
- What was your product strategy? What type of product was it (convenience, shopping, etc.)?
- What was your pricing objective (sales, profit oriented, etc.)? What was your pricing strategy? (price skimming? marketing penetration? Status quo?)
- What was your Integrated Marketing Communications Strategy?
- What metrics did you use/ review to analyzing your strategies for the Marketing Plan to assess if your plan is reaching its objective of increasing sales?
At the conclusion of the MiniSims Marketing Plan Assignments, you will write a 2-3 page Marketing Plan Final Analysis Report which include not only summarizing your decisions for each of the assignments, but also analyzing them in terms of marketing theories applied.
MLA Citation Format is REQUIRED in your Marketing Plan Project Analysis Report on the MiniSims. Further, you should be applying the concepts/ theories that you learned in the course/ text in your report. Citing the author(s) of your text is highly encouraged to reflect your critical analysis of the MiniSims experience.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."