APA FORMAT 7TH EDITION 500-600 WORDS
Based upon the following articles, available in the CTU Library, and your reading, address this Unit’s discussion:
Go to the CTU Library, and open the ABI Inform database. Find and review the following article:
- Boss, R. W. (1979). Essentials for successful organization development efforts. Group & Organization Studies (Pre-1986), 4(4), 496. Retrieved from http://search.proquest.com/docview/232429368?accountid=144789
- Bleich, M. R., & Hessler, C. (2016). Appreciative inquiry and implementation science in leadership development. The Journal of Continuing Education in Nursing, 47(5), 207-209.
Address the following questions in 500-600 words:
- In appreciative inquiry and research, a high level of participation among the members of the system desiring change is desired.
- Why is participation such a critical element of AR/AI?
- How does maximizing the participation by the team members of the client system lead to the discovery and optimization of the organization’s strengths?
- How can you maximize participation?
In addition to addressing all elements of the assignment, a model answer emphasizes the following:
- Proper citation of the required articles
- Buy-In & Execution
- Deep insights from all participants in the system
- Open problem-solving climate
- Asking the right questions
- Helpful relationship & phycological contract between AI practitioner & the organization especially the CEO
- The 4D Model (Discovery, Dream, Design, Destiny)
- Ayad, A. (2008). Optimizing inventory and store results in big box retail environment. International Journal of Retail & Distribution Management, 36 (3), 180-191
- Magnuson, S., Kras, K. R., Aleandro, H., Rudes, D. S., & Taxman, F. S. (2020). Using Plan-Do-Study-Act and Participatory Action Research to Improve Use of Risk Needs Assessments. Corrections (2377-4657), 5(1), 44–63.
Please reach out if you have any questions!
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."