In a Microsoft Word document of 6-7 pages formatted in APA 7 style, submit your instructional unit (care plan), which should include three lesson plans: one focused on patient education, one on family education, and one on staff development. Remember, your plans should demonstrate a logical approach to teaching, communicate what is to be taught and how, and outline how objectives are to be evaluated. For a refresher on what each final lesson should include (see attachment).
Building on the work that you started in Week 2 (see attachment), for all three groups of learners:
· Write two broad instructional goals for the educational experience for each group.
· For each learner group, write at least one learning objective related to each of the domains of Bloom’s taxonomy:
· Describe the lesson content.
· Provide a sequence for teaching activities.
· Describe instructional methods.
· Indicate time allotted for each activity.
· Identify and describe the instructional resources (materials, tools, etc.) and technology to be used.
· Describe how the learning will be evaluated.
On a separate references page, cite all sources using APA 7 format.
Please note that the title and reference pages should not be included in the total page count of your paper.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."