Chapter 8 of the course text, Principles of Marketing
As you are likely aware, your internship brand (SUBARU) doesn’t just do business in the United States. So in this interactive activity, we’re going to research their past global activity. But rather than writing about it, we’re going to talk about it—by creating a video presentation.
To complete this assignment, you need to do the following:
- Create a six-slide PowerPoint presentation.
- Identify your internship company (SUBARU) and a specific country to analyze your brand’s international market.
- The country can be from Asia, South America, Europe, the Middle East, or anywhere else on the globe.
- Pitch two elements from each quadrant of actors and forces about your internship company.
- Refer to Table 8.1 of Chapter 8. (ATTACHED)
- Create six slides with Microsoft Powerpoint (Links to an external site.), Google Slides, or another tool of your choice.
- Structure your slides as follows:
- Slide 1 – Include your name, internship company, country or market.
- Slides 2 to 5 – Include two elements of each quadrant from Table 8.1, with brief highlights of your discussion points, on each slide.
- Slide 6 – Include a summary of your presentation.
- Must be only 6 slides (See below’s tab – Formatting Requirements – for more details).
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."