- Identify ways to ensure good sleep habits and high-quality sleep, especially during periods of stress
Take a few minutes to review and assess your own sleep habits. Are you getting enough?
Check the appropriate boxes:UsuallySometimesNeverI get 7–8 hours of sleep at night.I feel sleepy or have trouble focusing during the day.I take a nap when I feel drowsy or need more sleep.I fall asleep or have trouble staying awake in class.I fall asleep while studying.
- Track how much sleep you get each night during a one-week period.
- At the end of the week, write a short journal entry (400-400 words) in which you reflect on your current sleep habits:
- How many hours of sleep do you think you need every night to function at your best? How can you tell?
- On an average, how many hours of sleep did you get on weeknights?
- On average, how many hours of sleep did you get on weekend nights?
- How would you rank the importance of sleep compared with studying, working, spending time with friends/family, and other activities? What things get in the way of your consistently getting enough sleep?
- What changes can you make to your schedule and/or routines that might improve your sleep habits?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."