- Identify typical jobs categories for college students
- Considering your field(s) of interest, personal skills, and lifestyle, think/research the following questions (recommend consultation with career center or counselor):
- What types of jobs would you recommend based on my interests and skills as me? Why?
- What types of jobs would be most compatible with my availability/schedule (personal and school schedule)?
- What are the pros and cons of these jobs?
- After the interview, write a short paper (1–2 paragraphs) summarizing what you found out. Do any of the jobs sound like opportunities you might pursue? Why or why not?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."