How to write a good journal entry:
1. Read the assigned materials
2. In your journal, answer the questions by referring to the materials in your own words
3. Tie the journal topics to either your personal opinion/experience, examples from other business, and/or examples from class
4.Make sure you have read and understood the material, along with making connections to the reading
**Please make sure to check your submission for accidental plagiarism.*** Carefully review the document: Anti-Plagiarism Guidelines – Use Citations and quotes for text quoted from web or other sources —
Requirements of Journal Entry for Class 2 (500 words):Read all the materials i posted below and answer the questions
1. “Case: Apple Inc in 2020” — Historically, what have been some of Apple’s competitive advantages that help it create value? Describe 2 of them. What is Apple’s value proposition?
2. “Becoming the Boss” talks about learning how to lead for the first time. It names five misconceptions of first-time managers. Which ones surprised you the most? Why? (Note that we are looking for your point of view here; there is not a single correct answer.)
Class 2 Readings:
1. Case: Apple Inc. in 2020 (reader)
2. “Becoming the Boss” (reader)
3. How To: Business Model Canvas Explained (http://bit.ly/36jxu3w (Links to an external site.))
4.“Purpose of a Corporation” (one-page pdf in Module 2 on canvas)
David B. Yoffie and Eric Baldwin, “Apple Inc. in 2018,” Harvard Business Review, Harvard Business School Publishing, Product No. 9-718-439, May 4, 2018, pp. 1-30.
Linda Hill, “Becoming the Boss,” Harvard Business Review, Harvard Business School Publishing, Product No. R0701D, January 2007, pp. 1-11.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."