- Facebook, Inc. is an American online social media and social networking service company based in Menlo Park, California. It was founded by Mark Zuckerberg along with other fellow Harvard College students. As of the end of 2018, the number of Facebook employees reached 35,587 full-time staff. It is considered one of the Big Four technology companies along with Amazon, Apple, and Google.From our Thompson text, read Chapter 10 Assurance of Learning Exercise #3 related to Facebook’s Career page and click on the website link to provide you with information to use in your response to the following:
- How do Facebook’s internal management training programs integrate the traits and stated goals on the Careers page into specific and tangible construction of employee capabilities?
- How does the internal training prepare Facebook employees of all types to “move fast and break things”?
- Incorporate information from our coursework (Thompson text and other material) this week into your assignment analysis of the above.
Thompson Jr. A. A, Peteraf, M. A., Gamble, J. E., and Strickland III, A. J. (2020). Crafting & Executing Strategy: The Quest for Competitive Advantage: Concepts and Cases. 22nd Edition. McGraw-Hill.
- Your analysis should be 500 words or less.
- Incorporate a minimum of at least one course (Thompson text) and one non-course scholarly/peer reviewed source in your paper. All written assignments must include a coverage page, introductory and concluding paragraphs, reference page, be double-spaced, and proper in-text citations using APA guidelines.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."